Wistfully sentence example
- The kitten gazed wistfully at the forbidden fruit.
- She smiled wistfully and turned back to the table.
- Alex paused, staring wistfully out the window.
- She smiled wistfully, thinking of their time together on the mountain.
- "I wonder myself," he said wistfully.Advertisement
- That's beautiful, isn't it? she said wistfully.
- "I hope I find someone like Alex," Felipa said wistfully.
- He was standing, shoving his shirt into his pants, watching her wistfully.
- But his smile melted into a deep frown as he uttered the next few words wistfully.
- Abstract swirls can be wistfully romantic, or an understated cake can be romantic with a simple, elegant heart or a single rose.Advertisement