Wishbone sentence example
- It has double wishbone front suspension and should produce good horsepower from its V6 engine.
- Choose from the Hans Wegner range of chairs including the wishbone, Arne Jacobsen Egg chair and Series 7 from Denmark.
- It has carbon wishbone rear seat stays, replaceable head tube (campag compatible ).
- Peter James went flying into the air when he hit the right hand bank and snapped a lower wishbone on landing.
- Camber on the front wheels can be set using the adjustable link on the upper wishbone.Advertisement
- It has carbon wishbone rear seat stays, replaceable head tube (campag compatible).
- This month it has had to have a new head gasket, water pump, thermostat and a pair of rear wishbone suspension bushes.
- Front suspension bushes are altered and the rear lower wishbone bushes have greater stiffness in their lateral plane.
- Are you referring to the ' Bump Rubber ' fitted to the lower wishbone arm?
- You can see the wishbone front and rear suspension, which belies the car 's pure Honda roots.Advertisement
- The front suspension was a double wishbone set-up with Shadow DN1 F1 uprights.
- The front axle was removed as a complete unit from the body; the lower wishbone arm bolt was seized in its bush.
- The brakes are ventilated disks with 4 pot calipers and the suspension is double wishbone with coil over shocks.
- Later they got into a three-watch match with Jerry, who was ripped in half like a wishbone by the two ladies.
- Lace-covered wishbone straps provide extra support.Advertisement
- This is a large sunglass that features wishbone temples that gently taper in.
- Double Wishbone: As you can tell by the image provided to the right, the path on which the balls travel is a little more complicated than the simple spiral found on the first layout.
- I spent a lot of time researching suspension set ups because I did not really have much idea about different forms of double wishbone.