Wire rack sentence example
- Turn the cake onto a wire rack and pour over the warm white ganache, using a palette knife to give a smooth finish.
- Turn the loaf out on to a wire rack to cool.
- Remove, cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight tin until serving.
- When the pudding is cooked, remove from the oven and after 5 minutes turn out on to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Fold the newspaper so that the leaves cannot fall out then place the newspaper on a open wire rack.Advertisement
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Partway through the cooling process, you may want to remove the cake from the pan and rest it on a wire rack.
- Place them on a wire rack until they are completely cool.
- If you are making more than one sheet of cookies just slide the foil, cookies and all, onto a wire rack to cool and place a fresh sheet of foil on the cookie sheet.
- Remove from the mold and let cool on a wire rack.Advertisement
- The crumb tray is typically used in conjunction with the wire rack.
- The wire rack acts as a shelf inside the toaster oven.
- The openings in the wire rack allow for even cooking.
- The broiler pan is used in place of the wire rack for models of toaster ovens that have a broiler setting.
- Many large manufacturers, such as KitchenAid, sell easily interchangeable parts like the wire rack or crumb tray on their websites.Advertisement
- It comes with a crumb tray, baking tray and a wire rack and is done in a stylish black and stainless steel housing.
- Allow the crackers to cool on the pan for the first few minutes and move them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Remove pans and set them on a wire rack to cool completely.