Wintergreen sentence example
- Methyl Salicylate, C,H 4 (OH) CO 2 CH 31 found in oil of wintergreen, in the oil of Viola tricolor and in the root of varieties of Polygala, is a pleasant-smelling liquid which boils at 222° C. On passing dry ammonia into the boiling ester, it gives salicylamide and dimethylamine.
- Blue flag, snake root, ginseng, lobelia, tansy, wormwood, wintergreen, pleurisy root, plantain, burdock, sarsaparilla and horehound are among its medicinal plants.
- Species include serrated wintergreen Orthilia secunda and creeping lady's-tresses Goodyera repens.
- The next morning, I pour off (and drink) the wintergreen flavored tea, leaving the twigs in the jar.
- Scarce plants found in the area include marsh and dune helleborine, coral root orchid and round-leaved wintergreen.Advertisement
- The delicate pink - flushed white flowers of chickweed wintergreen will be in flower through to August.
- Methyl Salicylate, C,H 4 (OH) CO 2 CH 31 found in oil of wintergreen, in the oil of Viola tricolor and in the root of varieties of Polygala, is a pleasant-smelling liquid which boils at 222Ã‚° C. On passing dry ammonia into the boiling ester, it gives salicylamide and dimethylamine.
- Exit Diana declaring she will sue President Wintergreen for breach of promise, while the rest of the company reprise the title song.
- Intermediate wintergreen Pyrola media is also quite scattered and locally frequent in the more species-rich areas.
- Methyl salicylate is a natural product derived from the the wintergreen plant, an evergreen shrub.Advertisement
- Some even make your pet's ears smell like wintergreen!
- Spearmint, wintergreen, banana, assorted fruit, bubblegum, and cherry are some of the more popular flavors, as well as the traditional peppermint.
- Take the hammer, and making sure there are no fingers and toes in the way, give the wintergreen candy a good whack!