Winger sentence example
- The winger must try to reach the touchline without being tackled.
- The ball was then chipped ahead and bounced nicely for the speedy winger to go between the posts, with the conversion added.
- A poor defensive header fell to the dangerous Routledge on the left and the winger cut inside before unleashing a fierce swerving drive.
- Striker Rich Payne reversed roles with winger Jonny Hughes to deliver a teasing cross that the irrepressible Hughes headed wide.
- Japanese guitars were wildly popular in the 1980s when heavy metal bands like Winger, Warrant, Whitesnake and Badlands were playing brands like Kramer, Charvel, Jackson, and Ibanez.Advertisement
- Winger Jon-Paul McGovern may continue on the right hand side of midfield after making his long-awaited comeback in last week's defeat at Crewe.
- The winger coasted in at the corner and Gordon Ross ' touchline conversion completed the perfect start.
- Newly promoted Watford are being heavily linked with a move for Palace winger Jobi McAnuff.
- Shortly after Murray struck again as a loose ball in the D was snaffled up by the predatory left winger.