Windowless sentence example
- Grasso no longer hid the knife he carried in his right hand as they moved nearly out of range to a dark, windowless van.
- The walls were solid concrete and windowless.
- He couldn't tell the time in the windowless room, but he gauged it to be after midnight.
- Modern writers describe the place as windowless, but Ibn Jubair mentions five windows of rich stained glass from Irak.
- This is another windowless rectangular blockhouse with a blast protected entrance.Advertisement
- The surface building consists of a rectangular windowless concrete blockhouse with one corner cut out and a slightly hipped roof.
- Additionally, some workplaces use full spectrum bulbs in light fixtures, especially in a factory or windowless office.
- Indeed, these underage workers toil away in the windowless rooms of buildings that would otherwise be condemned in the United States.
- Filming at the Bernard Matthews plant took place inside one of its huge, windowless sheds at Weston Longville.