Willfully sentence example
- Legal experts around the country state that Murray is being charged with involuntary manslaughter as opposed to murder because he did not willfully or purposefully intend to cause the death of Michael Jackson.
- No person or persons are willfully excluded, just dratted spammers!
- Omissions were frequent; hard passages were willfully distorted or slurred over.
- irremediable loss at the hands of willfully antagonistic thesis advisers?
- Only the hopelessly naÃ¯ve or willfully obtuse can believe that these were the real motives for the war.Advertisement
- I submit that a discourse may be willfully ' distorted ' for perfectly sincere, conscious and rational reasons.