Wildcards sentence example
- Use of wildcards to implement a fuzzy search for a particular lexeme frequently finds words which are not part of the paradigm under investigation.
- You just enter up to 12 letters or wildcards.
- Insert your letters in the search bar (with up to two blank or wildcards letters) and select a dictionary.
- Or, use an online word finder and use wildcards to search for words that end in A and N.
- The last two seasons included one championship game where there were no wildcards.Advertisement
- The five young Marines are collectively the 58th Squadron, the Wildcards.