Wildcard Sentence Examples
- For example, if you are unsure whether your ancestor will be listed as Thompson or Thomson, you can search "Thom*son" using the asterisk as a wildcard.
- During a wildcard round, judge Randy Jackson chose Hudson as a finalist.
- You can also use a wildcard as a way to search for any name variations.
- Using a wildcard for a surname expands the results you will receive.
- A wildcard is a symbol for one or more letters in a database query.
- Use the wildcard feature when necessary.