Wild rose sentence example
- in diameter; violets, lilies, golden-rods, ceanothus, manzanita, wild rose and azalea make broad beds and banks of bloom in the spring; and on the warmest parts of the walls flowers blossom in every month of the year.
- There are state hatcheries at Madison (for brook and rainbow trout), Bayfield (brook, rainbow and lake trout and whitefish), Oshkosh (lake trout, whitefish and wall-eyed pike), Minocqua (pike, bass and muskallonge), Delafield (black bass and wall-eyed pike) and Wild Rose (brook trout).
- Word spread about the health benefits of the wild rose hips and Hansen began selling the powder to people all over Denmark.
- The Wild Rose roundup contains a roundup of flood stories.
- The Wild Rose Roundup contains a roundup of flood stories.Advertisement
- DOG ROSE is one of the many species of wild rose found in the countryside and is common throughout Europe.
- There is no need to make a class of Japanese Roses; we should do much better to keep to the one noble wild Rose of Japan, rugosa.
- Rose Selection Moyesi) - The most startlingly beautiful wild Rose that has come to us for many years.
- Excellent for trellis or as a single bush, or for any purpose for which a wild rose can be used.