Wild oats sentence example
- I was sowing wild oats at that age and not thinking clearly.
- You never sowed any wild oats in my field, damn it!
- Yes, but I have had a hundred and fifty-eight years to sow my wild oats.
- Here the first period of Disraeli's public life came to an end, a period of preliminaries and flourishes, and of what he himself called sowing his political wild oats.
- I could get drunk, sow a few wild oats " .Advertisement
- Hell, I've sown some wild oats around the planet!
- Hell, I 've sown some wild oats around the planet !
- I get the essential oils at the all natural market, for example, we have two markets in Los Angeles - Whole Foods and Wild Oats - both have a wide selection of essential oils.
- These coupons are also available at Whole Foods and Wild Oats stores.
- If you live near a major health food chain, such as Whole Foods, Wild Oats or Pharmaca, you can just walk into the store and buy it whenever you want.Advertisement
- Once the bull has sowed all his wild oats and finds the mate with whom he wants to settle down and raise a family, he'll be just as stubborn to actualize this dream.