Wiimote sentence example
- The motion sensitive Wii Remote, or "wiimote" as it is sometimes called, gets gamers to wave their arms around to mimic on-screen movements, rather than simply pressing a button.Easily the most popular game for the Wii is Wii Sports.
- By now, you know that a free Wii plastic condom/cover is the best way to protect your Wiimote and your plasma or LCD television.
- From that point to the bottom of the cover is a large opening so you can hit the '1' and '2' buttons, see the Wiimote indicators, and hear the internal speaker.
- Make sure your Wii is off or you complete the following in another room away from the Wii bar, because as you insert the Wiimote, buttons will be pressed and you may inadvertently reset your Wii!
- Now, holding the strap in your right hand and holding the Wiimote in your left hand, pull the strap as you push/slide the cover up until the bottom part of the Wiimote falls snugly into place.Advertisement
- Remember that the Wiimote is a sensitive item even with the covers and that internal parts can still jar loose if slammed into something.
- Using a unique motion sensitive controller, players can interact with their video games by waving the controller (Wii Remote, or "wiimote") in the air.
- If you want to have covers that match the clear covers for the Wiimote, then purchase an official Wii Fit Balance Board cover made from silicon material.
- If you need to change the batteries, you will have to take the cover completely off the Board, just like you do with the Wiimote covers.
- During some of the jogging exercises, put the Wiimote in your pocket and use small hand weights to get those arms a better workout when running.Advertisement
- Many games use natural movements like bowling: holding the Wiimote like a bowling ball, you step forward, swing your arm back and then forward, releasing the button to release the ball.
- The graphics may not be as powerful, but the forthcoming titles are said to be innovative, fresh, and intuitive to control, thanks to the gyroscopic technology in the Wiimote.
- Instead of simply tapping a button to throw the football to a particular receiver in Madden 07, you make a throwing motion with the Wiimote to toss the ol' pigskin.
- In fact, they say that in Wii Tennis, players can tilt the Wiimote in mid-shot to provide spin.
- When you get to your friend's house and are ready to pick your character, there should be a tab that says '''From Wiimote'''.Advertisement
- Some games, like golf and bowling, can be enjoyed by several people using a single Wii Remote (or "Wiimote"), while others, like boxing and tennis, must make use of additional controllers.
- The Wii version of DDR incorporates the Wiimote with cues to perform hand motions in addition to the usual footwork.