Wiggles sentence example
- When you turn the Oxy Twist Swing Chi machine exerciser on, it shakes, wiggles and jiggles your legs for 15 minutes.
- Paddle left and your little arm wiggles frantically, spinning you round in a circle.
- In reality, these infinities can never be realized because of the intervention of physical forces, which prevent further smaller wiggles being made.
- To get the wiggles out of a group of playful kids, set up a balloon pop game.
- Bernard wiggles his rear, shakes his thick mop of hair and continually sidles up to Brett in a surprisingly suggestive manner.Advertisement
- Sier stands up and wiggles a bit Sier says in kestrel, Let us set a trap for him in the jungle.
- If your dog is one of those who wiggles and whines with anxiety when the camera is pointing right at him, why not consider snapping some shots on the sly while he's occupied doing something else?
- Wiggles World: A popular area for smaller children and fans of The Wiggles, the rides here include Henry's Splash Fountain, Yummy Yummy Fruit Salad Tower Ride, Big Red Car Ride, and Dorothy's Rosy Tea Cups.
- For younger guests, the Get Ready to Wiggle Stage show is a hit, playing at the Wiggles World area of the park.
- Regular shows feature popular family characters such as The Wiggles, Scooby-Doo, the Justice League, Thomas the Tank Engine, and all the Looney Tunes favorites.Advertisement
- Captain Feathersword of the Wiggles is a popular bedding theme among this age group.
- Although his athletic skills may be minimal at this age, being part of a team will teach him sportsmanship, and the exercise will get all his wiggles out, ensuring a great night's sleep!
- Patriotic Rocket from InvitationBox.com includes a die-cut rocket that wiggles when it is moved.