Wigeon sentence example
- December records were very similar with a maximum count of 132 Wigeon on the 24th and good numbers of other dabbling duck.
- Wigeon anas Penelope One was at Oued Loukkos on 4th and at least ten were at Merja Zerga on 5th.
- Another pack of approaching wigeon produced a pleasant surprise for there was a single duck pintail in their midst.
- Nettley's Hide produced WIGEON, TEAL and SHOVELER, mostly, also a few pintail.
- A flooded roadside area held numerous MALLARD, a few AMERICAN WIGEON and my first drake pintail of the trip.Advertisement
- In winter parties of wigeon and teal are common and rarer ducks seen include velvet scoter and garganey.
- Scanning the lake produced, for the first time on the weekend, several species of duck including wigeon, pochard and ruddy duck.
- Wildfowl numbers are starting to build up, with a few wigeon being seen, and winter Common Gulls are beginning to appear.
- Wildfowl numbers are starting to build up, with a few Wigeon being seen, and winter Common Gulls are beginning to appear.
- Wigeon numbers started to climb late in the month reaching 220 by Sept 26 th.Advertisement