Widgeon sentence example
- Among swimming birds the most numerous are the gull (kamome), of which many varieties are found; the cormorant (u)which is trained by the Japanese for fishing purposesand multitudinous flocks of wild-geese (gan) and wild-ducks (kanjo), from the beautiful mandarinduck (oshi-dori), emblem of cunjugal fidelity, to teal (koga,no) and widgeon (hidori-ganto) of several species.
- ~r widgeon s;.t s e~o bolti-fish Ln.t in - in tusk (I) Lbh tooth bb bb (2) bw taste bw ~ cut branch bt ~3t ~st]
- Other game birds include the francolin, quail, guineafowl, sand-grouse, snipe, wild duck, wild goose, widgeon, teal, plover and rail.
- Pigeons, partridges, quail, plover, duck, teal, sheldrake, widgeon - all of many varieties - complete the list of small game.
- The birds include the ostrich, marabout, vultures, kites, hawks, ground hornbill, great bustard, guinea fowl, partridge, lesser bustard, quail, snipe, duck, widgeon, teal, geese of various kinds, paraquets, doves, blue, bronze and green pigeons, and many others.Advertisement
- In Winter, up to 2,000 wildfowl have been seen on the lake including the goldeneye, pochard, tufted duck and widgeon.
- Labrador named Widgeon since he was a teenager.
- Shingle is not the favorite surface for walking but we struggled along, seeing widgeon on the way to the tern colony.