Wickedly sentence example
- Jackson grinned wickedly and caught her by the waist.
- Its bold red and black watch band snakes wickedly along the wrist in an S shape that keeps everything in place.
- Juicy Couture bags feature flaunty designs for all sorts of wickedly girlish activities.
- With the many sites that offer wickedly funny cards, you're sure to find the perfect "bad" card for a good laugh.
- She immediately understood where his mind had gone and chuckled wickedly.Advertisement
- By the way the dessert menu includes the CafÃ©s wickedly indulgent Chocolate cheesecake.
- Our Verdict... Ali G has etched himself into superstardom and Sacha Baron Cohen excels in this wickedly funny compilation.
- Both are wickedly humorous yet disturbing tales in which laughter seems to well up and then freeze in one's throat.
- The wickedly indulgent dark chocolate, banana & butterscotch custard was another big hit.
- Beautiful styles from classic courts in duchesse satin to wickedly sexy lace-up boots.Advertisement
- His satirical sideswipe at white, middle class, suburban America was wickedly funny, fantastically well observed and perfectly cast.
- Less than five minutes later the pudding arrived, a little underdone perhaps, but richly and wickedly delicious.
- Take the time to try a new activity, indulge in an hour of unadulterated relaxation, or sample a wickedly decadent dessert.
- He pulled her close and grinned wickedly.
- All in all, the music has what it takes to go straight to your head - it is wickedly catchy and meaningful to boot - not a combination music listeners experience every day.Advertisement
- Jackson grinned wickedly while unbuttoning her blouse.