Whooshing sentence example
- The song ended with Harper making the whooshing noise of the jet.
- whooshing noise of the jet.
- whooshing around everywhere.
- whooshing out of the inlet manifold.
- whooshing sounds.Advertisement
- whooshing of fresh air to blow your Libertine cobwebs away.
- The mighty eagle rose into the air, its wings making great whooshing sounds.
- Then, you get to your height and the door swings open, air whooshing around everywhere.
- On TDC with valves supposedly closed air is whooshing out of the inlet manifold.
- You might have caught them on tour with Maximo and The Arctics, a whooshing of fresh air to blow your Libertine cobwebs away.Advertisement
- All that gurgling, whooshing and dripping represents a whirl of activity going on in the machine, and your cat is observant enough to have tuned into it.
- A heart murmur is an abnormal swishing or whooshing sound made by blood moving through the heart, heart valves, or blood vessels near the heart during the heartbeat cycle.
- Other symptoms include high blood pressure or a "whooshing" sound heard by the physician when he or she places a stethoscope on the abdomen.
- He or she will also place the stethoscope over the child's abdomen; when renal vein thrombosis is present, the doctor may hear an abnormal "whooshing" as blood tries to flow through the blocked vessel.