Whooper sentence example
- The Uists and Benbecula are noted for their breeding mute swan and greylag geese as well as whooper swans and white-fronted geese and duck.
- We did not see the whooper swan, which has been breeding there.
- whooper swan found in Fife in Scotland.
- Some facts and figures The reserve is nationally important as a refuge for its flock of wintering whooper swans.
- Earlier this month, restrictions imposed after a wild whooper swan with the H5N1 strain was discovered on the Fife coast were lifted.Advertisement
- whooper swan Cygnus cygnus.
- Loch Leven and Lough Neagh, for example, each support over 20,000 waterfowl, including large numbers of wintering whooper swan Cygnus cygnus.
- The presence of the H5N1 virus has been confirmed in a whooper swan found in Fife in Scotland.