Whoop sentence example
- With a whoop, she twirled in the middle of the shadow world.
- Well, big whoop, mate, you can stand still.
- He let out a whoop as he emerged into the underworld.
- When the warmer days come, they who dwell near the river hear the ice crack at night with a startling whoop as loud as artillery, as if its icy fetters were rent from end to end, and within a few days see it rapidly going out.
- The whoop section has been built in the same way.Advertisement
- Personally I would pay money to see Sharman open a can of whoop ass on Trace.
- Well, I fought along, and directly I hears the whoop behind me.
- He gave a whoop of surprise: the image showed a bright orb right above my camera.
- There was a wild whoop from the kitchen as Gran took the call.
- The bar is dead silent; then bursts into a whoop of joy.Advertisement
- At last the men mounted, and, as they say in the old songs, away went the steeds with bridles ringing and whips cracking and hounds racing ahead, and away went the champion hunters "with hark and whoop and wild halloo!"
- There, he takes on one of the hottest drift racers around, who also turns out to work for a crime family, and whoop, there it is, Shaun is pulled into more legal problem, only this time, he's a world away from home.
- You can involve the crowd by holding up boards that say "Shoot" and "Score," encouraging the crowd to pick up the volume and "whoop" along with you at the beginning of the cheer.
- The whoop is believed to occur due to inflammation and increased mucus, which narrow the breathing tubes, causing people to struggle to get air into their lungs; the effort results in intense exhaustion.