Wholly-owned sentence example
- Cisco equipment in Europe is supplied by cisco equipment in Europe is supplied by Cisco Systems International BV, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, Inc.
- The land reserved is almost wholly owned by aristocrats; with none of it on the land registry.
- Monterrico is undertaking a Bankable Feasibility Study of its wholly owned Rio Blanco copper molybdenum deposit in northern Peru.
- In October 2002, the company became a wholly owned subsidiary of Boeing.
- Euro Cargo Rail is a wholly owned subsidiary of English Welsh & Scottish Railroad Holdings Limited.Advertisement
- Costa Mediterranean Cruises, officially Costa Cruises, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Carnival Cruise Corporation.
- Operating as a wholly owned subsidiary of Rogers Wireless, Fido is very value-minded and targets the lower end of the market.
- Garnier: Garnier is a wholly-owned, French-based, subsidiary of L'Oreal.
- In December 2007, Applica merged with the small appliance giant, Salton, Inc., in which Applica became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Salton.
- A wholly owned subsidiary of AIG Travel Services, Inc, Travel Guard International is the leading provider of travel insurance plans in the U.S., covering more than 6 million travelers each year.Advertisement
- Oxford BioMedica has a wholly-owned subsidiary in San Diego, USA.