Wholesale trade sentence example
- A large wholesale trade is carried on with all the settlements of the province.
- Some of the largest items of wholesale trade in 1920 were dry goods, $240,000,000; carpets, rugs and linoleums, also $240,000,000; boots and shoes, $175,000,000; groceries, $175,000,000; railway supplies, $210,000,000; hardware, $115,000,000; foundry products, $125,000,000.
- There is a large wholesale trade with southern California, with Arizona and with the gold-fields of Nevada, with which Los Angeles is connected by railway.
- Next in order come manufactures; then wholesale trade - first the home trade, secondly the foreign trade of consumption, last the carrying trade.
- Havana commands the wholesale trade of all the western half of the island, and is the centre of commercial and banking interests.Advertisement
- The wholesale trade thus rests ultimately with a comparatively small number of persons, who have agencies, or rather corresponding firms, at the great central marts.
- The city is an important distributing centre, has a large wholesale trade (especially in groceries, hardware, boots and shoes, and dry goods), and in 1904 in the value of its factory products ($10,403,508, 20.2% more than in 1 9 00) it ranked fifth among the cities of the state.
- There is also a trade show tab, which is very important in buying wholesale.Trade shows get wholesale distributors from the same industries together to vie for your business.