Wholehearted sentence example
- Whatever his merits as a writer or as a philanthropist, Gregoire's name lives in history mainly by reason of his wholehearted effort to prove that Catholic Christianity is not irreconcilable with modern conceptions of political liberty.
- The English reformers realized this fact; and notwithstanding their insistence on the unique authority of the canon of Scripture, their appeal to the fathers as representatives of the teaching of the undivided Church was as wholehearted as that of the Tridentine divines.
- Granted, there are occasions when we desire to express wholehearted devotion to our Lord.
- There was also wholehearted agreement for the establishment of whole chain beef assurance covering dairy calf and suckled calf breeders as well as finishers.
- In his letter to the Bristol Evening Post, the Chancellor gave his wholehearted endorsement to the Bristol based project.Advertisement
- However, progress was assured with the wholehearted backing of the Conservator, John Fletcher.
- His first premise was wholehearted acceptance of Hume 's attack on induction.
- The Pole was in the end unsuccessful, but his wholehearted efforts were clearly appreciated by the crowd.
- It was felt that the wholehearted manner in which India, her princes and peoples, had flung themselves into the Imperial quarrel with Germany demanded a reconsideration of the relations between her and England.