Wholegrain sentence example
- Whole grains include brown rice, millet, oats and wholegrain bread.
- It contains moderate amounts of complex carbs such as wholegrain bread, with most vegetables being free foods, and fruit included daily.
- Food sources include fatty fish, wholegrain cereals, nuts, meat, vegetables.
- Additional sources of zinc include brown and wholemeal bread, wholegrain breakfast cereals and red kidney beans chickpeas and lentils.
- I meant to ask for roast turkey salad in a wholegrain roll, hold the butter and easy on the low-fat mayo.Advertisement
- For a tasty variation, you could try adding a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard.
- The wholegrain varieties of starchy foods are a particularly good choice, for example wholemeal bread, brown rice and wholegrain pasta.
- Medium- to low-GI food sources include sultanas, muesli and wholegrain pasta.
- Beans on toast 1 slice wholegrain toast with 1 small can baked beans.
- Wholegrain cereals are also good sources, and copper water pipes may also contribute to copper intake in some areas.Advertisement
- Stick to wholemeal bread or wholegrain cereals as these are always more healthy.
- Complex carbohydrates are made up of foods that are vastly wholegrain in nature.
- People with a normal activity level should consume pasta in small amounts and if possible replace the white-flour pasta with wholegrain.