Whole-heartedly sentence example
- Spring's arrival suggested a garden and Betsy embraced the idea whole heartedly.
- He agreed whole heartedly to engage a psychiatrist.
- A counter-organization was formed by the ex-burghers who had whole-heartedly accepted the new order of things.
- During the Persian invasion of 480, while some of the cities fought whole-heartedly in the ranks of the patriots, Thebes assisted the invaders.
- She had decided on her line in life and she followed it whole-heartedly.Advertisement
- Under Valdes' influence he whole-heartedly accepted Luther's doctrine of justification by faith, though he repudiated a policy of schism.
- When nineteen years old he corresponded with Mazzini, to whom he became whole-heartedly devoted; among other patriotic poems he wrote a hymn to the Bandiera brothers, and in the autumn of 1847 a song called "Fratelli d'Italia," which as Carducci wrote, "resounded through every district and on every battlefield of the peninsula in 1848 and 1849."
- Endowed with a fine physique and great personal courage, he devoted himself whole-heartedly to a military career.
- Mr. Bonar Law was whole-heartedly in favour of the Coalition, and frequently adjured his Conservative friends to remain true to it.
- While the proponents of this type of diet believe in it whole-heartedly, there are people, including some veterinarians, that feel this type of diet is risky.Advertisement
- Judging by the images, Sports Illustrated is whole-heartedly embracing the Monokini look in the 2008 issue.
- Unlike other traditional mainstays of summer, like sheer swimsuits and bikinis, colorful stylish tote bags are trends you can follow whole-heartedly without any consideration of embarrassment.
- In fact, Aries is often a bit naive in the romance department and entrusts his feelings whole-heartedly to his partner.
- Many educators and politicians whole-heartedly endorse the use of computers by kids.