Whois sentence example
- If no WHOIS lookup is available for the domain, we will require written confirmation from the domain registry.
- The WHOIS search facility will enable you to identify the current registrant.
- Check the WHOIS registration data for the site.
- If the domain isn't posted for sale, start by doing a simple WhoIs lookup to see who owns the domain today.
- As a last resort, try calling or sending a regular letter to the WhoIs contact info.Advertisement
- Domain registrars require three sets of contact information for the WhoIs database: technical, administrative, and billing contacts.