Whoa sentence example
- "Whoa, wait a minute," Dean said, cutting off his caller.
- Whoa. What's going on?
- Whoa. Are you sure about that?
- Whoa, that is bizarre.
- "Whoa," he said, taking my arm.Advertisement
- His accented English has some incongruous colloquialism - " whoa, beautiful dancer " was his reaction on first seeing Bussell at NYCB.
- Whoa, you can really peel the layers off the onion!
- The nurse took lots of pictures, which at first we thought whoa this isn't right but now im so glad.
- whoa yeah, like I please you.
- The nurse took lots of pictures, which at first we thought whoa this is n't right but now im so glad.Advertisement
- Why do I always have to say " love, " C'mon... Please please me, whoa yeah, like I please you.
- His boney legs moved so fast they could scarcely be seen, and the Wizard clung fast to the seat and yelled "Whoa!" at the top of his voice.
- Whoa, that's not very ladylike.
- As if Nature could support but one order of understandings, could not sustain birds as well as quadrupeds, flying as well as creeping things, and hush and whoa, which Bright can understand, were the best English.
- "Whoa," Dean called, "Isn't your aunt home?"Advertisement
- The Canadian-born singer of Portuguese descent produced her first CD in 2000, called Whoa, Nelly! that included the hit singles I'm Like a Bird and Turn Off the Light.
- Add some healthy oils and -- whoa! -- that's a salad!