Who-ll sentence example
- It won't be you, but I, who'll suffer.
- I guess I'll have to make sure I marry a man who'll stay home with the children.
- It seems a bit cheeky to organize a ride then say, " OK who'll take me there?
- It's your decision, and you're the one who'll have to live with it in the long run.
- A fixed sign is an independent thinker who'll do things mostly his or her way and not adhere to conventional methods.Advertisement
- Once you decide to purchase an old pocket watch, you'll want to locate the perfect timepiece for the man who'll be carrying it.
- To pay them back, the country singer recorded an album called The IRS Tapes: Who'll Buy My Memories?
- This will be a sign that she's just an 'OK' and you'll long for the girl who'll send you into a tail spin.
- coterie of writer friends who'll join Maureen and Sarah when they perform in their area.
- Matte satin and netting make a tea length dress as adorable as the girl who'll wear it.Advertisement
- combination because It stars a red-hot, saucy Italian who'll never get canned!
- You never know what you'll learn or who'll you end up playing against.
- The language that technical experts use doesn't necessarily make sense to the people who'll be involved in marketing their work or to the end users who will actually use their innovations.
- The only person who'll make money off this type of deal is the one who placed the ad and will receive payments from the would-be entrepreneurs who fall for the scam.