Whizzed sentence example
- minced up and whizzed, then fried in ghee.
- whizzed back to the nearest pub.
- At the first tower, there was a painter at work as we whizzed past.
- In fact, the two-and-a-half hours whizzed by as if it had turbo thrusters.
- I just whizzed around the place like a whirling dervish enjoying life to the full.Advertisement
- So, with Pete about to open a door, they quickly put the car in gear and whizzed back to the nearest pub.
- I whizzed round the corner, then felt a mixture of anger, rage, mixed with a little contrition.
- Full of righteous feminist fury, I whizzed off a couple of letters of complaint.
- I started off at the clearing finding some Ruddy Ground-Doves, before a small hummer whizzed by.
- I felt strangely helpless and vulnerable as the first tinkling chunks whizzed by, Es cursing increasingly loudly from his precarious perch high above.Advertisement
- whizzed past.
- He turned to her twice and pointed out the window as the scenery whizzed, but she ignored him, reading instead.
- The command to form up rang out and the sabers whizzed as they were drawn from their scabbards.