Whittles sentence example
- Windy makes home brew cider, and whittles wood.
- A national panel of judges whittles a list of more than 700 nominated stories down to those that are summarized here.
- Every week fans cheer on their favorite pair of costumed dancers as the contestant list whittles down.
- Much like The Bachelor, the woman whittles the group down to two men from whom she ultimately picks her supposed true love.
- During an open call, the production team whittles the crop of applicants down to a short list of possibilities.Advertisement
- The system then chooses from more than 25 acne skin care solutions and whittles it down to three suggestions that, based on the information you provided, may have a positive impact on the condition of your skin.