Whittaker sentence example
- Whittaker's Report, 1892, on these MSS., as newly catalogued and reclassified by.
- Whittaker, Comte and Mill (1905); Charles Douglas, J.
- P. Hasse, Von Plotin zu Goethe (1909); Thomas Whittaker, The NeoPlatonists (1901); Petrie, Personal Religion in Egypt before Christ (1909); M.
- Whittaker, The Neoplatonists (Cambridge, 1901).
- Whittaker, The Neo-platonists (Cambridge, 1901); E.Advertisement
- Whittaker, Analytical Dynamics (Cambridge, 1904); L.
- Whittaker, The Neo-platonists (Camb., 1901); Eusebius, Hist.
- 3), which was designed by Richard Whittaker Cope, was afterwards much improved upon by John Hopkinson (1849-1898).
- Whittaker, Schopenhauer (1909); G.
- Whittaker, The Neoplatonists (1901); A.Advertisement
- From the imperfect statistics available, the following tables of the class of goods imported and exported, and their respective values, were drawn up in 1901 by the late Mr Whittaker, The Times correspondent.
- Whittaker, The Neo-Plcitonists (1901), and Neoplatonism.
- In the last five minutes Dean Whittaker scored from a rebound in a goalmouth scramble.