Whitlow sentence example
- The drug is absorbed through the unbroken skin - a very valuable property in the treatment of such conditions as an incipient whitlow.
- Thus when inflammation occurs in the finger, as in a whitlow, the pain is not only constantly severe, but it is increased by every pulsation of the heart, and thus has a throbbing character.
- Whitlow >>
- The early flowers starting to show on the short downland turf include Whitlow Grass and Hairy Violet.
- Herpetic whitlow involving the index finger of a dentist.Advertisement
- Whitlow Grass (Draba) - Minute alpine plants, most of them having bright yellow or white flowers, and leaves often in neat rosettes.