Whitewater sentence example
- branch of the Whitewater river, about 68 m.
- Blizzard River: This whitewater rapids raft ride is fun for the whole family, and the torrential waterfalls ensure that everyone is soaked and smiling.
- Many cargo pants are water repellent, so they are a great option for whitewater rafting or hiking in damp weather, as well as playing on the beach on a colder day.
- Whitewater Canyon: The perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day, this river rapids ride uses six-person rafts that float through rugged cliffs and under torrential waterfalls along its five minute course.
- Whitewater. From the name, you should infer that these types of kayaks are the best for rough waters and rapids.Advertisement
- Several companies manufacture Master Blaster style slides, including Aqua Leisure International, Whitewater West Industries, NGBS International, and Biwater Leisure.
- Thunder Canyon: This whitewater rafting ride takes riders through a 1,600 foot long twisty, deep canyon among waterfalls and geysers.
- The 67,000-gallon pool is designed to simulate the force of an authentic Adirondack Whitewater adventure.
- Visitors can also enjoy tubing, whitewater rafting, hiking, and horseback riding in the Helen area, as well as visiting other natural Georgia attractions such as the Appalachian Trail and Brasstown Bald.
- He also seeks a romantic partner who can be a pal when he wants to go whitewater rafting or exploring a new hiking trail.Advertisement
- All of the great waterways will give an outdoor enthusiast plenty to do, including whitewater rafting, fishing, boating, kayaking, swimming, and scuba diving.
- You can canoe, kayak or whitewater raft the many lakes and rivers.
- Interesting Facts Our club takes part in various different kayaking disciplines including whitewater river running, canoe polo, kayak surfing, and freestyle.
- I mean, there was no criminal wrongdoing in Whitewater.
- Whitewater kayaks have a name that says it all.Advertisement
- Kevlar kayaks are the most durable and are well-suited for whitewater or downriver kayaking.
- A whitewater river with waterfalls, rapids, and other wild features for adventurous guests.