Whiteheads sentence example
- Further along we saw saddlebacks, Bellbirds and Whiteheads.
- Further along we saw Saddlebacks, Bellbirds and Whiteheads.
- Antiacne drugs are the medicines that help clear up the pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and more severe forms of lesions that occur when a teen has acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide also kills bacteria, which helps prevent whiteheads and blackheads from turning into pimples.
- The acid dries out pimples, whiteheads and blackheads.Advertisement
- Azelaic Acid, brand name Azelex, is a cream that inhibits the growth of the whiteheads and blackheads that can cause acne.
- According to the website Holistic Online, acne is the scientific term for what many usually refer to as zits, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and other nasty irritants that camp out in the skin.
- When whiteheads cause the walls of the hair duct to rupture it leads to redness, infection, and pustules, also known as acne or pimples.
- When this oil does not reach the surface, bacteria grows under the skin and manifests as whiteheads, blackheads or pimples.
- Non-inflammatory - Blackheads and whiteheads are characteristic of non-inflammatory acne.Advertisement
- Whiteheads are bacteria without any pigmentation.
- Blackheads, along with whiteheads and pimples, are just different types of acne.
- Acne-A chronic inflammation of the sebaceous glands that manifests as blackheads, whiteheads, and/or pustules on the face or trunk.