Whitefly sentence example
- Biology, identification and control of the major greenhouse pests including aphids, whitefly and mites.
- Bug Gun for Gardens, 800ml Spray Multi-purpose insecticide which controls greenfly, blackfly, caterpillars, whitefly, aphids and thrips.
- A small hole maybe found after the adult wasp has emerged from the whitefly pupa.
- Tiny parasitic wasps hatch from these cards and fly off to parasitise whitefly pupae.
- Easily & effectively control whitefly in the greenhouse by using Just Whitefly Killer.Advertisement
- Each pot also gets a marigold to deter whitefly.
- Tagetes will flower in Winter but to keep whitefly away it is the dying flowers that are needed - these give off vapors.
- The greenhouse whitefly is more common to the UK. but tobacco whitefly is now starting to occur.
- Note: resistant strains of the tobacco whitefly are also known to occur.
- The greenhouse whitefly, Trialeurodes vaporariorum, although a close relative, is confined to indoor situations.Advertisement
- Also available as a 50:50 mix with Encarsia to provide improved control of whitefly on many crops.
- You may need to make two introductions to build up its numbers sufficiently to keep the whitefly population under control.
- This hatches and feeds on the whitefly larva finally pupating within the empty host skin as a light yellow ' mommy '.
- Top up packs are available to boost numbers for severe whitefly infestations.
- Control of the whitefly vector has not been effective in preventing epidemics and yield losses due to these viruses.Advertisement
- These insects lay eggs inside the whitefly scales and their larvae consume them from the inside out.
- Adult Whitefly lay tiny eggs on the underside of young leaves.