Whiteboard sentence example
- You can share your desktop and have whiteboard sessions on your computer.
- Electronic whiteboard - The use of desktop microcomputers for sharing screen data.
- When used in conjunction with teleconferencing products, you can simultaneously broadcast whiteboard displays to remote participants in real time.
- The nursery also uses interactive whiteboard technology and has broadband access to the internet.
- Much use is made of ICT in our teaching and each mathematics classroom is equipped with a PC and an interactive whiteboard.Advertisement
- The center has a data/video projector, whiteboard, flip chart, OHP and TV/video for study purposes.
- But ten minutes had gone since the period started, and there were no scrawls on the whiteboard.
- The Year One CD-Rom provides an exciting and visually stimulating way to teach handwriting to the whole class using an interactive whiteboard.
- From simple whiteboard lists to more elaborate versions, there are plenty of ways to get started.
- Unlike a whiteboard, pieces of work done with the class can be saved and reopened when needed.Advertisement
- Some chat programs also let users contribute to a shared virtual whiteboard, on which they can draw sketches, jot down equations, or show examples of thoughts and ideas.