White-tie sentence example
- They were all dressed for a white tie party in expensive tuxedos.
- Unlike the others dressed for a white tie event, he was dressed in leather pants with a tight black Pearl Jam T-shirt, his hair braided, a chain from his spiked belt to his wallet, and heavy black boots.
- When invited to a white-tie event, you must pair your black suit with a white shirt and a white tie.
- For example, if you are invited to a white tie event, how does that differ from a black tie event?
- If you want to follow rules of etiquette, then etiquette dictates a woman's formal dress be full length when attending a white tie event.Advertisement
- The bottom line is white tie requires a full length formal dress, dress shoes and appropriate accessories.
- The Blue Evening Mess Uniform is worn to functions that civilians would wear white tie and tail.
- Bow-Tie and White Waistcoat worn for any occasion considered white tie.