White race sentence example
- Such points, however, need not here be further pursued than to establish the presence of this white race around the Caspian and the Euxine throughout historic times.
- Amidst this white race of the steppe the Khazars can be first historically distinguished at the end of the 2nd century A.D.
- They beat down all opposition, wrested even Bosporus in the Crimea from the empire, and by the annihilation of the Ephthalites completed the ruin of the White Race of the plains from the Oxus to the Don.
- ' The Spanish and Portuguese states of America are mainly tropical, and therefore ill adapted to the health of a white race.
- The white race is of Spanish descent and has the characteristics common to other Spanish-American creoles.Advertisement
- More than half the representatives of the white race (1903) were Americans.
- They dealt with them in the way the white race usually deals with the coloured race - they kept them socially apart.
- The population is chiefly composed of Indians who form a sturdy, docile labouring class, but are in great part strongly disinclined to accept the civilization of the dominant white race.
- The constitutions and rituals of these secret orders have declarations of principles, of which the following are characteristic: to protect and succour the weak and unfortunate, especially the widows and orphans of Confederate soldiers; to protect members, of the white race in life, honour and property from the encroachments of the blacks; to oppose the Radical Republican party and the Union League; to defend constitutional liberty, to prevent usurpation, emancipate the whites, maintain peace and order, the laws of God, the principles of 1776, and the political and social supremacy of the white race - in short, to oppose African influence in government and society, and to prevent any intermingling of the races.