White-haired sentence example
- He drew out the name, and she sensed a personal connection to the white-haired man.
- Randy and Cynthia Byrne were in the front row seated next to a white-haired lady Dean assumed was Cynthia's mother.
- Some of its characteristic mammals and birds are the long-eared desert fox, four-toed kangaroo rats, Sonoran pocket mice, big-eared and tiny white-haired bats, road runner, cactus wren, canyon wren, desert thrashers, hooded oriole, black-throated desert sparrow, Texas night-hawk and Gambels quail.
- She handed back the note, more determined not to give the white-haired man what he wanted now that she had confirmation --and somehow she believed Gabriel --that Rhyn hadn't destroyed millions.
- "At least one of you guys is still objective about this case," the white-haired Anderson said.Advertisement
- Something for children Waiting in the foyer, we are brought immediately to attention by the truly theatrical entrance of a white-haired actor.
- Andrew Jackson was then a tall white-haired boy, thirteen years old.
- The man who kept it all running was a soft-spoken, white-haired gentleman, John McKenzie, the chief engineer.
- Looking up at the house, they saw a skinny old white-haired man peering down from a bedroom window.
- At one point a white-haired gentleman seemed set to join them.Advertisement
- He 's a white-haired studious old bird, more easily shocked than the spinsters.
- The white-haired professor who runs the orphanage with the one-legged lady is more preoccupied by his experiments.
- A white-haired shadow roaming like a dream, The ever silent spaces of the East.