White goods sentence example
- Plauen is now the chief place in Germany for the manufacture of embroidered white goods of all kinds, for the finishing of woven cotton fabrics, known as Plauen goods, and for the making of lace.
- The manufacture of white goods was introduced by Swabian, or Swiss, immigrants about 1570.
- Hornell has extensive car shops of the Erie railroad, and among its manufactures are silk goods (silk gloves being a specially important product), sash, doors and blinds, leather, furniture, shoes, white-goods, wire-fences, foundry and machine shop products, electric motors, and brick and tile.
- Dining kitchen fitted with wall and base units and sold inclusive of kitchen white goods.
- Into this symphony of white goods comes the groaning crash of self-closing doors whose hinges are badly in need of oil.Advertisement