White-coat sentence example
- silky white coat for only the first three weeks of its life.
- thick white coat.
- Baby Harp Seal This baby harp seal will have a silky white coat for only the first three weeks of its life.
- Where there is excess cold, the tongue has a thick white coat.
- Dinner Jacket - Standard white coat tuxedo formal wear.Advertisement
- Who would have known that everyone's favorite pudgy plumber was also a M.D. Mario dons the white coat and all in this game as you manuever around medicine capsules of different colors to clear out the viruses found on the screen.
- One reason is that wearing a white coat can give the impression you are a doctor even if you are not.
- Women wear a uniform consisting of a white coat and either a skirt or trousers.
- For the first time, she noticed he wasn't wearing a doctor's white coat.
- The blue eyes -and the white coat of the kitten indicate that the Siamese breed is a semi-albino, which when adult tends towards melanism, such a combination of characters being apparently unknown in any other animal.Advertisement
- There are no rabbits, but hares (usagi) are to be found in very varying numbers, and those of one species put on a white coat during winter.
- At the same time the Parliamentary infantry had mostly crossed the lane and was fighting at close quarters and suffering severely, Newcastle's north-country "White-Coat" brigade driving back and finally penetrating their centre.
- And there, at the back in a white coat and holding a clipboard, was Eve.
- pityriasis rosea ', according to the man in the white coat.