White-cells sentence example
- Leukocytosis-An increased level of white cells in the blood.
- Primary immunoglobulin deficiencies are primarily the result of congenital defects that affect the development and function of B lymphocytes (B cells), the white cells that fight infection and disease.
- T-cell lymphocytes, the type of white cells responsible for cellular immunity, are usually manufactured at normal levels in the same individuals who have CVID, although certain cell signal components may be lacking.
- Some of the white cells are removed, and the rest of the blood (red cells, plasma, and platelets) is returned to the body through a needle placed in the other arm.
- Most of the pigment molecules will be too large for the white cells to disperse, and so most of the coloring will remain unless it is professionally removed at a later date.Advertisement
- Once broken down into smaller particles, the body's own white cells would carry the pigments away to be flushed out of the system.
- If the white cells be required, as in local suppurating abscess, general septicaemia, acute pneumonia, &c., there is an active proliferation of the myelocytes to form the polymorpho-nuclear leucocytes, so that we have in this condition a leucoblastic transformation of the fatty marrow.
- Some people with ME/CFS have abnormally shaped white cells (atypical lymphocytes ), particularly following glandular fever.
- The plan was to fuse white cells taken from mouse spleen with the cancerous cells.
- Since white cells may enter the CSF in response to local infection, inflammation, or bleeding, the RBC count is used to correct the WBC count so that it reflects conditions other than hemorrhage or a traumatic tap.Advertisement