White-cell sentence example
- Predictable and dose-related side effects include weight gain with steroids, reduced white cell counts with high-dose cyclophosphamide and bleeding with too much warfarin.
- inhibition of platelet aggregation and white cell adhesion.
- The hallmark of CMML is an increase in the type of white cell called a monocyte.
- Immunotherapy uses the body's own immune system, specifically a type of disease-fighting white cell called T-cells, to destroy cancer cells.
- This method reduces the chances of a falsely elevated white cell count caused by a traumatic tap (bleeding into the subarachnoid space at the puncture site), and contamination of the bacterial culture by skin germs or flora.Advertisement
- If a person has a low white cell count, it may result in skin discoloration or grayness.