Whisking sentence example
- Jim was trotting along the well-known road, shaking his ears and whisking his tail with a contented motion.
- While whisking the eggs, pour a small amount of the scalded milk into the eggs.
- If the sauce thickens too much, adjust it by whisking in a spoonful of hot water.
- Slowly start adding the milk, whisking continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
- With a hand mixer, you no longer need to spend time stirring and whisking everything by hand, leaving you more time in the kitchen.Advertisement
- Begin whisking immediately as the heat from the cream melts the chocolate.
- He wondered if she saw him as her fairy godfather, whisking her away from her wicked stepfather.
- thickens too much, adjust it by whisking in a spoonful of hot water.
- whisking continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
- Once the butter has melted slowly, add the polenta to the water while whisking constantly until smooth.Advertisement
- Remove from heat and add the glucose and glycerine, whisking until combined.
- Once the roux has cooked for about five minutes, add the scaled milk to the roux whisking constantly.
- THEY'RE talking about building a monorail above Oxford Street, a bit like the one that has been whisking passengers around Sydney for years.
- Then pour the eggs into the scalded milk while whisking.