Whiskies sentence example
- The system of blending sherry in some respects recalls that of the blending of Scotch whiskies.
- The Malt whiskey Bar: Well known among malt whiskey aficionados, the bar offers a unique selection of 157 malt whiskies.
- NOT the same as a blended whiskey which will be a blended whiskey which will be a blend of malt and grain whiskies.
- First, we were interested in deriving a classification of single-malt whiskies to characterize the various groups of Scotches.
- Wine list Extensive, international, incredible: 160 wines, superb choice of spirits, lots of malt whiskies & vintage cognacs.Advertisement
- grain whiskies.
- The tour ends with a tutored nosing and tasting session of our finest whiskies and the cost is £ 15 per person.
- Our resident chocolate superman Christopher Reeves is on hand to take you through his chocolate, as we guide you through our whiskies.
- tombola prizes and I shall run a mini auction of rare whiskies.
- uvular fricative, there are many malt whiskies you can order...without suffering embarrassment or misunderstanding.Advertisement
- In addition we have hundreds of raffle and tombola prizes and I shall run a mini auction of rare whiskies.
- If you have a good uvular fricative, there are many malt whiskies you can order...without suffering embarrassment or misunderstanding.