Whirlwinds sentence example
- Winds can be strong gales, violent rushes, whirlwinds, or gently soothing mild airs.
- Once again, little magic whirlwinds played around the garden, sending the pond into spasms with little waterspouts.
- I am the rainbow before the storm the promise of serenity after these rumblings these whirlwinds of energy urgently released.
- Other whirlwinds The third grouping, other whirlwinds, includes those such as trailing vortices.
- Franklin wrote a paper on the causes of earthquakes for his Gazette of the 15th of December 1737; and he eagerly collected material to uphold his theory that waterspouts and whirlwinds resulted from the same causes.Advertisement
- They appealed also to the velocity and dilatation of aeriform bodies, to whirlwinds and inflated balloons.
- Listening to the controlled whirlwinds at night we squash our lust under suffocating standard blankets.