Whir sentence example
- The only sound in the apartment was the quiet whir of an electric clock.
- The Whir is one place to begin searching for web hosting reselling programs.
- While running my experiments I was in ResEdit on the infected system and heard the disk whir.
- For heat you can get automatic vent openers around £ 20.00, solar powered fans (more sun more whir) and shading.
- I 'm not naming any names yet but I have set the database to whir away and find them for me.Advertisement
- And on the covered terrace of the handsome old clubhouse, golfers enjoy cooling libations under the gentle whir of ceiling fans.
- A flash of lights and the whir of a motor went past us at the same moment at uncomfortably close quarters.
- Instead, it involves parents who seem to "whir" over their children's lives from infancy to adulthood, ready to "swoop" in and save them at a moment's notice.