Whip-grafting sentence example
- - Whip-grafting or Tongue-grafting.
- This is not so good a plan as whip-grafting; it is improved by sloping the stock on one side to the size of the graft.
- Side-grafting is performed like whip-grafting, the graft being inserted on the side of a branch and not at the cut end of the stock.
- For the propagation by grafts of stove and greenhouse plants the process adopted is whip-grafting or a modification of it.
- Whip-grafting or Tongue-grafting (fig.Advertisement