Whiny sentence example
- The child is not tired, hungry, or uncomfortable, but starts a whiny, fussy cry.
- If you are sick of spending the holidays at grandma's house with nosy Aunt Sue and her whiny kids, then consider cruising the Nile this Christmas.
- They're kind of filed away in my brain alongside Placebo, whiny miserabilist indie tripe with vaguely Goth leanings.
- They're kind of filed away in my brain alongside Placebo, whiny miserabilist indie tripe with vaguely goth leanings.
- Their voices were high and whispery and slightly whiny.Advertisement
- The main character is a little too whiny for the reader to care.
- I always felt the duet with Amanda was really whiny on both parts.
- A very whiny voice, which at times seemed to have just an approximation to pitch.
- Johansson equally moves us with a character who in lesser hands could 've come off as a whiny, self-indulgent brat.
- What we do n't like very much is whiny stuff about no-one understanding you.Advertisement
- On a less whiny note, I got a lovely sunsuit and hat set for Babycake.
- They started getting whiny at the end, we decided to walk instead of take the monorail cos the queue was so large.