Whinny sentence example
- Princess lifted her head and uttered a soft whinny to her baby.
- She gave another high-pitched whinny and posed beside him.
- whinny of a horse.
- From behind, she heard the terrified whinny of a horse.
- His low, quiet responses were the opposite of Toni's annoying whinny.Advertisement
- Every horse whinny, every clash of steel or flight of arrows is scored for orchestra.
- When I took the teacher's advice, the horse would whinny and snort in protest after a while (I assume I WAS injuring him), but using the above strategy, I never heard a peep out of him.
- Outside I heard my horse give a sudden whinny of fright, plunging wildly around, and then all was quiet again.