Whined sentence example
- He whined like a child.
- I whined to my daddy director back in Washington.
- Many of the passengers were ill and others whimpered and whined as the plane dropped, rose and rolled in the churning gusts, riding the heavy winds like a cork in a whirlpool.
- He tilted his huge head to the side and whined.
- Matthew whined a little, but finally settled down, lulled by the sound of her voice as she read.Advertisement
- For those of you who just whined, well, nothing tbh.
- Brutus whined and his tail lifted once in recognition of her voice.
- Jack whined from nearby, and Lana moved to his side, unable to help the two soldiers tending to Brady.
- A gash in one leg prevented him from rising, and he whined as she knelt beside him.
- The angry borzois whined and getting free of the leash rushed past the horses' feet at the wolf.Advertisement
- Matthew whined while Carmen cuddled him, and Natalie couldn't be consoled until Alex lifted her from the carriage.